Culture and Benefits
If you enjoy a fun, energized, rewarding work environment, look no further. At Campus Federal, you’ll work with other enthusiastic, talented professionals who share a common spirit of adventure. Not only will you grow both personally and professionally, you’ll know that your contribution to the company and our members counts. Of course, competitive wages and other benefits come standard with the job. We have been serving Louisiana residents since 1934 and are always looking for great people to continue providing world-class service to the members of our community.
In addition to a rewarding work environment and a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees.
- Full time employees enjoy medical, dental, and long term disability with 100% of their premiums paid by the Credit Union.
- Full time employees may elect to pay a premium to add their spouse and/or child(ren) to medical and dental coverage.
- Full time employees may elect to pay a premium to carry group life insurance and optional life insurance for their dependents.
- Full time employees may elect to pay a premium to carry vision coverage for themselves and dependents.
- Paid holidays and sick leave are available immediately upon hire while vacation pay accrues. Sick leave is also available for immediate family members.
- We offer a competitive 401(K) plan.
- Advancement potential within the credit union.
- Education, training and tuition assistance are available to all eligible employees.