Campus Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As of , we have openings for the following positions:
- Baton Rouge
- New Orleans
BR Full Time Teller
Campus Federal Credit Union has immediate opening for a Full Time Teller. 1-2 years teller experience required. Applicants must provide exceptional member service to current and prospective members through efficient handling of paying and receiving functions; handling of member inquiries timely and accurately; offering products and services that meet the member’s needs.
- Provide exceptional member service through accurate and prompt member assistance.
- Perform paying and receiving functions.
- Actively offer Credit Union products and services to current and prospective members.
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Perform general account maintenance.
- Research and resolve member inquiries and problem resolution accurately and timely.
- Assist in attaining established Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales activities.
- Responsible for ensuring safety of Credit Union assets.
Benefits include: 100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Visit www.campusfederal.org to apply
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
Campus Federal Credit Union
Full Time Teller,
P.O. Box 98036,
Baton Rouge, LA 70898-8036
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted