Campus Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As of , we have openings for the following positions:
- Baton Rouge
- New Orleans
Part Time Campus Connect video teller
Campus Federal Credit Union has immediate opening for a Part Time Campus Connect video teller. Previous teller experience, excellent member contact skills, knowledge and understanding of credit union products and services required. Responsible for providing exceptional member service to current and prospective members through efficient handling of paying and receiving functions as well as inquires and problem resolution via a Campus Connect machine.
- Provide exceptional member service by engaging member interaction through an interactive video teller machine
- Accurately and promptly performs paying and receiving functions
- Recognize needs and actively offer Credit Union products and services to current and prospective members as appropriate
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Perform general account maintenance
- Provide additional member services such as, accept loan payments, issues official checks, process credit card cash advances, etc.
- Efficiently handles transactions from multiple screens
- Research and resolve member inquiries and problem resolution accurately and timely
- Support Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales activities
- Balance cash drawer daily
- Responsible for ensuring safety of Credit Union assets
- Operate both Campus Connect machine and XP
- Perform other duties as requested.
Qualified applicants may apply online or mail resume to:
Benefits include: vacation, sick leave, 401k, and advancement potential.
Ideal schedule M-Th. 10-2, Friday 11-5 and some Saturdays. (Some flexibility)
Campus Federal Credit Union,
Part Time CC Teller,
P.O. Box 98036,
Baton Rouge, LA 70898-8036
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted