Campus Federal Mobile Banking UpgradeFor Immediate Release
Baton Rouge, LA-September 23, 2009
On Wednesday, September 23, 2009, Mobile Banking was upgraded to enable additional features for personal mobile banking users. In addition to checking balances, viewing account history and making transfers, members are now able to view the following: pending payments, payees, payment history, account alerts, check status and secure messages. Campus Federal Mobile Banking continues to put secure, online banking at your fingertips using a Web-enabled cell phone or PDA.
Mobile Banking Upgrade includes the following features:
- Account Balances- View the current balance in all accounts (includes loans, certificates, etc)
- History- Pull history on all accounts going as far back as 60 days. Options for historical reports are 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and 60 days.
- Transfer- Transfer funds within Campus Federal accounts.
- Pending Payments- View any payments due in the next 30 days. For example, when clicking on current payments today (09/22/2009) will show payments pending between 09/22/2009 and 10/22/2009.
- Payees/Add Payment- View all payees currently set up in Online Banking; Clicking on any payee name will let the member schedule a payment for that payee with an effective date of next day. The 'effective date' cannot be changed; and members cannot add or set up a 'new' payee.
- Payment History- View any bills processed in the last 30 days starting with the current day. For example, by clicking on payment history today (09/22/2009), will show all payments made between 09/22/2009 and 08/23/2009; Also enables you to view bills processed in the last 30, 60 and 90 days.
- Account Alerts- View all alerts set up from Online Banking.
- Check Status (Cleared) - View the status of any checks (under the current membership) that have been cleared/processed/paid using the check number.
- Secure Messages- view all secures messages sent or initiated by Campus Federal.
Important Wireless Phone Information:
- Any smartphone (i.e. iPhone) that has or supports a full internet browser can utilize our regular Online Banking service and does not need to use Mobile Banking.
- Smartphones that support Wireless Markup Language (WML) can use our Mobile (professional) banking.
- Our Mobile banking has been tested against Blackberry 8310, 8320 and 9000 series smartphones.
- "Allow HTTPS Redirections" must be set to yes for TLS on your smartphones. Here is where/how you can find this setting on a blackberry (8310, 8320 and 9000).
- Options > Security Options > TLS > Set "Allow HTTPS Redirection" to Yes.
- If you receive an error when accessing mobile banking using the 'blackberry' browser on your blackberries please change your browser to internet browser and try again.