Business Product Packages
Manage your company’s total financial position conveniently, securely and easily with Business Online Banking. Choose from the two packages below to select the best solution for your business.
Standard Business Package
Our Standard Business Online Banking Package is free of charge and includes the following features:
- Account administration
- View account and loan balances
- View year-to-date balances
- Transfer funds between internal accounts (checking, savings and loans) and external accounts (other financial institutions)
- Download account history to: QuickBooks, Quicken OFX, MS Money OFX, QIF, Excel and comma-separated file
- View check images, reorder checks, order check copies
- e-Notes is a Free service that can monitor your account and notify you via email or a text message on your mobile phone when specified account changes occur
- Secure messaging
- Bill Pay
Eligibility: All members with a business checking account (i.e. Business Basic Checking, etc.) are eligible to set up a Standard Business Online Banking Package.
Premium Business Package
Our Campus Federal Premium Business Online Banking Package offers all of the Standard Packages features, plus these advanced automated clearing and exchange capabilities:
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) - allows you to either deposit funds into other institutions or withdraw funds from other institutions
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Pre-authorized debits
- Payments to vendors
- Corporate-to-corporate payments
- $15 Monthly Fee
- $25 One time Set-Up Fee for ACH Services
(Includes one-on-one training and an ACH official rule book from NACHA)
The ACH network is a highly reliable and efficient nationwide batch-oriented electronic funds transfer system governed by the NACHA OPERATING RULES, which provide for the interbank clearing of electronic payments for participating depository financial institutions. The Federal Reserve and Electronic Payments Network act as ACH operators, central clearing facilities through which financial institutions transmit or receive ACH entries.
Eligibility: All members with a business checking account (i.e. Business Basic Checking, etc.) are eligible. The business will need to be approved by the Business Services Department to enroll in the Premium Business Online Banking Package.