Campus Federal Business Online Banking offers a wealth of online features, giving you greater control and accessibility to your business finances. We are here to help you concentrate on what you do best — managing your business!
Benefits of Business Online Banking
Account Access Anytime, Anywhere
- Manage all of your business accounts online — checking, credit cards, lines of credit, loans and more.
- Monitor account activity and access transaction history.
Manage Your Business Finances
- Control access to your accounts. The User Administration section enables you to add sub-users and add roles for each sub-user.
- Easy monitoring: Sign up for e-NotesSM and receive notifications based on your needs. e-NotesSM can be sent to your email address or as a text message on your cell phone.
- Secure Messaging- send a secure message to be answered by a Campus Federal Representative. This enables you to pass sensitive financial information, such as account numbers and balances, securely.
- Transfer money between your Campus Federal accounts and accounts at other institutions, schedule transfers in advance and view previously scheduled transfers.
- Pay your bills online with Campus Federal Business Online Bill Pay and you will never miss any important payments!
- View and print check images within the account history detailed list.
- Access detailed information and images of Returned Items and Deposits as soon as they post to your business account.
- Transact ACH payments* - Direct Deposits of Payroll or make business to business payments
- It's FREE to access your business and personal accounts online.
- Some of the services that can be accessed through Campus Federal Business Online Banking are subject to an additional fee.
What You Need To Sign-Up
- Tax Identification Number (required for initial enrollment)
- Business Checking Account and Business Member Number
- E-mail Address