With multiple ways to pay, making payments on your Campus Federal loan is easy, safe and convenient.
Use our secure Online Payment Center, where you can make a one-time payment online (includes a service fee*) or set up AutoPay with just a few easy clicks (the service fee is waived for AutoPay).
When entering your payment information, your account number must be inputted in the following format: Member Number-Loan Number (for example 0000-00).
Other convenient ways to make your loan payments:
- Make a Campus Federal Online Banking transfer from your Campus Federal deposit account
- Print a loan coupon and mail your payment to Campus Federal, P.O. Box 98036, Baton Rouge, LA 70898
- Pay in person at a local service center or visit one of our branches
- Make a Debit or ACH (Automatic Clearing House) payment from your current financial institution by filling out an ACH Origination form to have your payments automatically drafted at your financial institution
- Call us at 888-769-8841 if you have questions about making your payment**
At Campus Federal, we strive to make a difference in our members’ lives and provide more than financial services. Thank you for being a valued member!
*Guest Web Portal incurs a service fee of $1. **Call center payments incur a fee of $10.