Estates, Wills & Trusts
Estate Planning – Start Planning for Your Future Today
Good estate planning is more than “just a simple Will.” Estate planning is arranging your estate and wishes to prepare for the unexpected. People of all different ages and backgrounds need to have a good estate plan in place.
Reasons why you should plan your estate in advance:
- Designate a guardian for your children;
- Protect your assets from Medicaid;
- Designate an agent to act on your behalf if you are ever incapacitated;
- Protect your estate from federal estate taxes;
- Designate who you want to administer your estate when you pass away;
- Designate who will inherit your estate;
- Your wishes regarding life support machine.
The Rabalais Law Firm provides customized estate planning legal services that often consist of the preparation of your last will and testament or trust, property power of attorney, health care power of attorney, living will, along with other estate planning legal strategies designed to preserve and protect your assets for yourself and your family.
Clients are continually updated on law changes that may affect you. Please visit the Rabalais Law Firm website at www.EstatePlanninginLouisiana.com to sign up for the monthly newsletter, read the up-to-date blog posts, and find out more information about all of their services. The firm services clients in Louisiana through any one of their three offices located in Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Mandeville. Their Baton Rouge office is conveniently located on 9191 Siegen Lane, Unit 5B. All members are eligible for a free one-hour consultation.
To schedule your first no-cost initial consultation at any one of their offices, please call 1-866-491-3884.