Online Banking includes a wealth of features, giving you convenience and control over your finances.
- Mobile deposit, deposit your checks easy with your mobile device. Deposit checks electronically to your checking and savings accounts from the comfort of your home. More information about Campus ClickSM
Start viewing your account statements online through Online Banking. To sign up for eStatements, login to Online Banking, select eStatements on the menu and update your subscription settings. . eStatements can also be printed or saved to your computer for additional viewing. More information about eStatements.
- This feature allows you to transfer funds immediately between accounts and loans. Also offers an optional memo line to enter notes that will explain the transfer.
- Transfer funds in or out of your Campus Federal checking account to an account you have at another financial institution. Example: Funds can be sent from Campus Federal to Capital One or vice-versa.
- Access this feature by selecting the ‘Transfers’ widget in Online Banking
- P TO P- Person to Person Transfers - Send funds or receive payments to or from a third party's account at Campus Federal or any other financial institution. Example: Pay or receive a payment from someone to be reimbursed for lunch. Access this feature by selecting the 'P TO P' widget in Online Banking.
- This feature allows you to schedule future transfers of funds between all accounts and loans. Also offers an optional memo line to enter notes that will explain the transfer and the capability to receive an alert confirmation.
- The following frequency options are available:
- One time
- Every four weeks
- Once a transfer is scheduled, you can view or edit pending scheduled transfers on the Scheduled page.
- Schedule transfers through the ‘Quick’ or ‘Classic’ options located at the top of the Transfers page.
- View completed Scheduled Transfers under the ‘History’ tab on the Transfers page.
- Use this feature for downloading account history into your personal finance software program such as Microsoft Money® or Quicken®, or to build spreadsheets or databases of your financial transaction history. More information can be found on the Account Downloads page.
- This interactive site allows you to view the entire catalog of checks, change fonts, add images and request an email notification when your checks ship.
- How to access this feature:
- Log into Online Banking and select the 'Check Services' widget, click the 'Reorder Checks' tab, then click 'Order Checks'
- Save time and money by paying bills with Online Banking.
- Pay anyone -- from your power company or doctor to your neighborhood lawn service.
- Schedule single or recurring payments up to a year in advance.
- Review pending payments and have access to your payment history.
- Payment types available:
- Payments may be submitted electronically via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) or by a check. The method of payment depends upon the processing method that can be accommodated by the Payee (e.g., some Payees are unable to accept electronic payments).
- The following payment types are prohibited through the service:
- Tax payments.
- Court-ordered payments.
- Payments to payees outside of the United States or its territories (i.e., American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, N. Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands) or receiving mail at an FPO or APO address (APO - Abroad, APO - America or APO - Pacific).
- How to get started:
- Log into Online Banking and simply select the 'Bill Pay' widget to get started.
Learn more about Bill Pay.
- Bank anywhere, at any time using your mobile device. You can check your balances, view your account history, make transfers, and more.
- Confidence Image and Image Secret
- The Confidence Image and Image Secret are the image and phrase you select at Online Banking registration. The Confidence Image and Image Secret will always be displayed before you enter your password during login.
- Online Banking Statistics
- View all activity that has occurred within your Online Banking site, such as: number of transactions per month, date, time & IP Address that has accessed your account.
- To view activity, select ‘Profile’ under ‘Settings’ and see your ‘Recent Login Activity’.
- Add or Edit Email Address
- To Add, View or Edit your email address within Online Banking, simply select the Account Info feature from the Options drop-down menu.
- Secure Messaging
- This feature allows Campus Federal to send updates about your account or our services.
- You can use Messages to send a secure (SSL encrypted) message to be answered by Campus Federal. This protects your sensitive financial information, such as account numbers and balances.
- Access Messages by selecting messages under your Username on the top bar.
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking and have an active checking account.
Customize your account
- Customize your experience, select ‘Settings’ in the menu under your Username to customize, Widgets, e-Notes, Accounts, Themes, Security and more.
- Use Accounts to adjust the way accounts are displayed throughout Online Banking and give your accounts nicknames.