Identity Theft Solutions - Fraud Defender
Think it is someone else's problem? Think Again.
Identity theft affects millions of Americans every year and is consistently the number one complaint to the FTC. The ever-increasing desire for mobile technology puts personally identifiable information (PII) at risk every day. With more than 30 different types of identity fraud reported to the Federal Trade Commission every year, being prepared is becoming a necessity. Start protecting your most valuable asset - You!
To learn more about the growing problem of identity fraud, and to learn how to protect yourself and your family against its devastating effects, visit https://campusfcu.merchantsinfo.com.
How is Campus Federal helping with this growing problem?
There are a lot of options for identity fraud protection and we know it can be confusing. Campus Federal has researched extensively on your behalf and found the highest quality services in the industry. These essential packages are available for direct purchase and offer a variety of benefits so you can find the best fit for you and your family!
Visit https://campusfcu.merchantsinfo.com for more information and to purchase one of the available packages today!
How do Fully Managed Identity Fraud Research, Remediation and Recovery Services help me?
If you suspect identity fraud, or if your personal information becomes compromised as a result of a lost purse or wallet, a break-in, lost laptop, data breach, or other event, we can help! Simply contact Campus Federal, and a representative will securely submit your case. A personal Recovery Advocate will be assigned to your case and will contact you directly by phone within 2 business days.
Your dedicated professional Recovery Advocate will complete the legwork on your behalf to research and remediate identity fraud incidents and restore your identity to a pre-event status - to your satisfaction no matter how long it takes!
Depending on your identity fraud incident, these efforts may include:
- Working with you to identify fraudulent activity, including credit report review and conduct additional research to determine the extent of the fraud.
- Place fraud alerts with the three major credit bureaus.
- Activate complimentary credit monitoring during your recovery to help you watch for additional signs of abuse.
- Contact the Social Security Administration, U.S. Postal Service, Department of Motor Vehicles, and more, as applicable, to address any misuse of official documentation of your identity.
- Research and document all fraudulent transactions and false accounts or contracts signed with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc.
- Follow up to make sure wrongful activity is expunged from your records.
- Work with local and federal law enforcement to try to stop the criminal or criminals who are using your identity.
- Enlist other members of the recovery team to assist including professional investigators and legal advisors.
- Provide 12 months of personal follow-up and complimentary credit monitoring, if applicable, after your recovery is complete - to be sure you stay recovered!
Are you already working with a Recovery Advocate?
Click here https://campusfcu.merchantsinfo.com to log into your personal Identity Care Account and view details and status of your recovery. Don't forget that your personal Recovery Advocate is available to answer any questions or concerns you might have during your Recovery.
Stolen Wallet? Lost Purse? Misplaced Birth Certificate?
Don't worry! Lost Document Replacement services are included in your identity fraud protection services. Should you lose, misplace or have stolen an important document or credential, a Recovery Advocate will help you replace them. This service covers credit cards, licenses, and other government issued documents, just to name a few. Remember: a lost or stolen document is a compromised credential which could lead to your identity being stolen. Call Campus Federal at (888) 769-8841-8101 or visit https://campusfcu.merchantsinfo.com to learn more.