Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
When mechanical failure on your vehicle occurs, do you have hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars readily available for repairs? With Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), you can protect yourself against these costly out-of-pocket expenses associated with the vehicles repairs that are not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty.MRC can be added to:
- New cars and trucks
- Used cars and trucks
- New loans
- Existing loans
Services covered with MRC:
- Major component coverage* - engine, transmission, front and rear wheel drive, front suspension, steering, electrical, and air conditioning
- Three levels of coverage offered - pays for the cost of parts and labor for any covered repair based on plan purchased
- Rental car reimbursement
- 24-hour roadside assistance including: lost key and lockout assistance, and emergency tire repair
- Vehicle exclusions - vehicles used commercially, salvage or rebuilt titled vehicles, tracks rated more than 1 ton, motor homes and motorcycles.
If you are buying a vehicle, or have financed one in the past two years, consider adding MRC to your loan. With it, you will help protect your savings in the event of a major repair.
Contact a representative today to learn more!
*Actual coverage may vary. Ask your loan officer for details.
• are not a deposit
• are not NCUA insured
• are not insured by any Federal Government Agency
• are not guaranteed by the Savings Association
• may go down in value