Electronic Services Made Easy
Need a crash course in Campus Federal's electronic services? These tips will give you the necessary information to assist with all of your electronic needs - receiving daily account balance alerts, monitoring access to your online banking, and much more.
Totaling Your Deposits and Withdrawals
Many financial programs help you manage your money, but what if you only need to find out how much was deposited into your checking account last month? Instead of manually searching and calculating all of your deposits, have online banking automatically provide this information for you.
How to total your deposits and/or withdrawals:
- After logging in to online banking, click Options > History Preferences.
- Enable the "View" setting to "History grouped by debits and credits," then "Submit."
- Within Accounts > History, choose "Advanced History" for more options.
- Choose the relevant account, the date range you would like displayed and click "View Transactions."*
- The last line of the table containing the deposit transactions will indicate the amount for "Total deposits and credits." Below this table, the withdrawn transactions and total will be displayed.
*There are more options available on this screen that may give you greater flexibility in the amounts that you wish to have calculated.
(Originally published in February 2014 Newsletter - click here for more tips)