Electronic Services Made Easy
Need a crash course in Campus Federal's electronic services? These tips will give you the necessary information to assist with all of your electronic needs - receiving daily account balance alerts, monitoring access to your online banking, and much more.
Online Banking - Remember Me Feature
One of Campus Federal's top priorities is the security of our members' information. Our online banking three-tier multi-factor authentication process provides excellent security to deter hackers from accessing member accounts. Yet, sometimes it is frustrating to provide this information each time you log in to your account.
The Remember Me button allows you to skip the Question and Answer section and provides a quicker log in process.
How to Enable the Remember Me Feature:
- Log in to online banking by inputting your member number and random code.
- At the Question and Answer screen, input the answer to your question and check the "Remember Me" button before clicking "Next." *
- Proceed to online banking as usual.
- The next time you log in to online banking, you will notice that the Question and Answer section has been skipped.
- If you choose not to use the "Remember Me" feature any longer, you will be given the option to check the "Do Not Remember Me" button on the PIN screen.
Remember Me can also be enabled on mobile devices.
* You should enable this feature on computers that only you use. It is especially important not to enable this feature on public computers, as others may easily figure out the information to access your data.