Hey, Tiger Fans! Fill out the form below for a chance to Score Big with an ultimate LSU Game Day experience! The Grand Prize winner will score two tickets to the LSU vs. Arkansas football game on November 23 plus two passes to the exclusive LSU Hospitality Tailgate. And four additional Tiger Fans will each win two LSU Hospitality Tailgate passes to enjoy before the LSU vs. Arkansas game.
Extra Point:Score one extra entry by visiting any Campus Federal Baton Rouge Branch and enter to win!
1. Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 21 years of age or older at time of contest participation. Employees of Campus Federal Credit Union, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest.
2. How To Enter the Contest: Contest period is from October 7, 2019 to November 14, 2019. During the contest period visit www.CampusFederalScoreBig.com and complete the information to be entered to win. Or visit any Campus Federal Credit Union Baton Rouge Branch to enter in person for an extra entry during the contest period. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win.
LIMIT ONE CONTEST ENTRY PER PERSON ONLINE PLUS ONE EXTRA ENTRY AT ANY BATON ROUGE BRANCH.
Campus Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become the property of Campus Federal Credit Union and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Campus Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion, and Campus Federal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Credit Union, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
4. Determining the Winner: One winner will be drawn at random by an employee of Campus Federal Credit Union on November 15, 2019. Any federal, state, or local taxes remain the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prizes: ONE (1) SCORE BIG GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to the Louisiana State University home football game against Arkansas on Saturday, November 23, 2019, including two (2) LSU Hospitality passes for that same game day. FOUR (4) SECONDARY EXPERIENCE PRIZES: Two (2) LSU Hospitality passes each to the LSU vs. Arkansas game on November 23, 2019.
Drawing to be held on November 15, 2019. You do not need to be present to win.
A Campus Federal employee will call the prize winners up to five times during regular business hours at the phone number provided on the entry form and will leave one message. Failure to reach winner during these calls may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner drawn from the pool of qualified entries. Winner will be required to visit Campus Federal Credit Union, located at Perkins Road Financial Center, 6230 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge in person, during regular business hours within seven (7) days of being notified to claim prizes by providing proof of eligibility for prize won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of any Winner to timely visit the above Credit Union office in person and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation on the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Credit Union.