Hey, Tiger Fans! Fill out the form below for a chance to Score Big with two tickets to the LSU vs. Kentucky basketball game February 18th, plus an autographed game-day LSU jersey and basketball.
1. Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 21 years of age or older at time of contest participation. Employees of Campus Federal Credit Union, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest.
2. How To Enter the Contest: Contest period is from Monday, January 6 to Tuesday, February 11, 2020. During the contest period visit www.CampusFederalScoreBig.com and complete the information to be entered to win. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win.
LIMIT ONE CONTEST ENTRY PER PERSON.
Campus Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become the property of Campus Federal Credit Union and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Campus Federal Credit Union in its sole discretion, and Campus Federal Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
3. Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Credit Union, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
4. Determining the Winner: One winner will be drawn at random by an employee of Campus Federal Credit Union on February 12, 2020. Any federal, state, or local taxes remain the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Prizes: ONE (1) SCORE BIG GRAND PRIZE: Two (2) tickets to the Louisiana State University home basketball game against Kentucky on Tuesday, February 18, 2020, including one autographed basketball and one autographed LSU basketball jersey.
Drawing to be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2020. You do not need to be present to win.
A Campus Federal employee will call the prize winner up to five times during regular business hours at the phone number provided on the entry form and will leave one message. Failure to reach winner during these calls may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner drawn from the pool of qualified entries. Winner will be required to visit Campus Federal Credit Union, located at Perkins Road Financial Center, 6230 Perkins Road, Baton Rouge in person, during regular business hours within seven (7) days of being notified to claim prizes by providing proof of eligibility for prize won and completing and signing an affidavit of eligibility and a liability and publicity release. Failure of any Winner to timely visit the above Credit Union office in person and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in drawing Winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Credit Union.