Standard Business Online Banking
Our Standard Business Online Banking Package is available to all members with a Business Checking Account free of charge and includes:
- Account administration
- Account and loan balances
- Year-to-date balances
- Ability to transfer funds between your Campus Federal accounts as well as other financial institutions
- Account history downloads using: QuickBooks, Quicken, Excel and CSV files
- Ability to view check images, reorder checks, order check copies
- Secure messaging
- Bill Pay
Premium Business Online Banking
Upgrade to our Campus Federal Premium Business Online Banking Package to add advanced automated clearing and exchange capabilities:
- ACH (Automated Clearing Houses) – allows you to either deposit funds into other institutions or withdraw funds from other institutions including:
- Direct deposit payroll
- Pre-authorized debits
- Payments to vendors
- Corporate-to-corporate payments
- Fee Information:
- $15 Monthly Fee
- $25 One-time Set-Up Fee for ACH Services including one-on-one training and an ACH official rule book from NACHA
Business Online Banking Assistance
Here are some helpful guides and tutorials to assist you with Business Online Banking.
- Create New Role Guide
- Create New Users Guide
- Business Adminstration Overview Tutorial
- Business and Corporate Account Take Over Guide
Campus Click -Business Check Deposit
A simple solution for check deposit. Scan and deposit checks directly into your Campus Federal Business Checking account.
- Simple setup, with personal training from a Business Services Representative
- Basic Requirements - Business Checking Account, an approved scanner, and a PC with internet access and Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher
- Businesses with multiple locations will benefit from the low cost, simple check capture process, and advanced centralized reporting
- Support for single and multiple item deposits - all with same-day credit if deposited before the cut-off time
- To get started, complete the Campus Click form, Contact a Business Representative or visit your nearest Campus Federal branch today.
Clover Business Management and POS Solutions
Owning a business can be demanding--from tracking inventory and supervising employees to taking orders and everything in between! That's why we’ve teamed up with Clover. Clover can help simplify your operations with an all-in-one payment processing system and business management solution tailored to meet the unique needs of restaurants, retailers and services businesses.
Clover can help you:
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay®
- Help protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
- Help generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
- Grow your business online and manage everything in one place
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more
Clover Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
In addition to hundreds of business management applications and built-in reporting capabilities, Clover point of sale solutions include:
- Clover Go – All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device.
- Clover Flex – Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. Includes: built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device.
- Clover Mini – Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawer.
- Clover Station Solo – All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system with one merchant-facing screen and a receipt printer that enables you to run your business efficiently.
- Clover Station Duo – A fast and powerful all-in-one countertop POS and business management system with a second screen that lets customers initiate payment and view the transaction.
- Virtual Terminal– Run your business from your laptop, phone or tablet.
©2021 Clover Network Inc. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. Merchant services are provided by Clover affiliate First Data Merchant Services LLC. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.