Campus Federal has been providing quality financial services to our members and communities we serve since 1934. We are continually looking for self-starters who have an excellent work ethic with the ability to provide ‘world class’ service to join our team.
Culture and Benefits
If you enjoy a fun, energized and rewarding work environment – look no further. At Campus Federal, you’ll work with other enthusiastic, talented professionals who share a common spirit of adventure. Not only will you grow both personally and professionally, you’ll know that your contribution to the company and our members counts. Of course, competitive wages and other benefits come standard with the job. We have been serving Louisiana residents since 1934, and are always looking for great people to continue providing world-class service to the members of our community.
In addition to a rewarding work environment and a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees.
Full time employees are offered the following insurance* benefits:
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Group Life with optional life insurance for dependents and children
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Care
- Pet Insurance
- Long Term Disability with 100% premiums paid by the Credit Union
*Campus Federal covers 100% of the high deductible medical plan premium for employee only coverage and for employee only dental.
Campus Federal is committed to providing time away from work to recharge. Value-added benefits include:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays, including your birthday
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off for Volunteerism
- Competitive 401(K) plan in addition to offering a Roth 401(K)
- Education, Training and Tuition Assistance (available to all eligible employees)
- Advancement Potential within the Credit Union
- Fun engagement and team building activities year-round
Campus Federal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Campus Federal is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. FMLA.