Branch Operations Manager - New Orleans
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Branch Operations Manager to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by developing a highly effective team of employees to their highest potential through coaching and leadership. Responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members. A key component of this service is to identify the financial needs of the member and recommend appropriate credit union solutions that will enhance the lives of our members.
This position located at our New Orleans branch and will support the Branch system by overseeing the efficient operation of the branches ensuring all operational functions are completely and properly performed by the staff while conveying a feeling of trust, service, security and satisfaction to members and staff.
- Ensure operational activities of each branch in the region run smoothly, efficiently and consistently while identifying and mitigating risk
- Provide leadership, training, and supervision within the branch region
- Maintains a working knowledge of all Credit Union products and services
- Promote business for the Credit Union by maintaining good member and support area relations and referring members to appropriate personnel for new services
- Coach, motivate, and monitor performance in attaining established Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales management activities
- Perform direct supervisory duties of branch staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of branch operations within the region assigned
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Ensure all regulatory, compliance, and sensitive member information is maintained and secured.
- May perform managerial duties in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Required to act in other capacities such as consumer lending, new accounts representative, Medallion Stamp or safe deposit attendant as deemed appropriate
- Proficiently review credit applications for various types of consumer loans and analyze applicable information (credit reports, collateral valuation, legal documents, etc.) in order to recommend a credit decision in accordance with lending policies to Centralized Underwriting
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing training of our payment protection products and for the bi-annual renewal of the required Insurance license
- Resolve member complaints in a manner that will maintain member loyalty and protect the reputation of the credit union
- Assist with performance reviews and counseling sessions where necessary
- Assist in preparing, implementing and monitoring branch operational procedures along with each Operations Manager and the Vice President of Consumer Services
Please note: This position will have lending authority and will require MLO registration.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus 2-years’ experience OR 6 years of experience in a financial institution, at least three of which as a supervisor
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking rules and regulations
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.