Campus Connect Teller - Shreveport
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Campus Connect Video Teller to join our team in our Shreveport branch! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members. A key component of this service is to identify member needs and provide appropriate credit union product solutions that will enhance the lives of our members while engaging member interaction through an interactive video teller machine.
- Provide exceptional member service by engaging member interaction through an interactive video teller machine
- Accurately and promptly performs paying and receiving functions
- Recognize needs and actively offer Credit Union products and services to current and prospective members as appropriate
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures to ensure the safety of Credit Union assets
- Perform general account maintenance
- Efficiently handles transactions from multiple platforms
- Research and resolve basic member inquiries and problem resolution accurately and timely
- Support Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales activities
- Balance ITM machines to core platform transactions daily
- High School Diploma/GED required
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.