Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members. The role of this position is to create and maintain applications and business intelligence reports that will automate time consuming tasks and/or improve operational efficiencies of the credit union.
This position is a hybrid position/in office positon located in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Assist with developing, debugging, testing and documenting existing and new application software to established standards and specifications.
- Correspond with end users to gather and develop requirements for automating current tasks and creating new applications and reports.
- Assist with creating and implementing automated processes to exchange data between various systems.
- Develop and maintain in-house programs using various programming platforms as and when necessary.
- Assist with creating new business intelligence reports allowing easy access to the data without human intervention.
- Assist the department with administering SQL servers. Perform maintenance, upgrades and day-to-day backups.
- Assist with customizing and integrating third-party vendor commercial programs into the existing infrastructure.
- Provide new application ideas to all areas of the company that new technology can be utilized to gain better efficiency and improve company productivity.
- Provide assistance to the Information Technology Department in areas to include, but not limited to, network, servers, clients, Internet, Intranet, and Help Desk support.
- Maintain and provide detailed documentation for IT audits.
- Communicate reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally and through written documentation – to immediate supervisor and members of the team so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or other related area is acceptable.
- 2 years of job experience is required, in either the financial services industry or in a position relevant to business intelligence and/or programming.
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF (SOAP API) preferred.
- 40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 6pm. In case of a service down emergency, team members must be willing to work during non-business hours and days. These hours are subject to change and will be dictated by the need to support Campus Federal’s digital services.
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.