- Eligibility: No purchase or obligation necessary to participate and win. All participants must be 18 years of age or older at time of contest participation. Employees of Campus Federal Credit Union (CFCU), their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and members of the household of such individuals are not eligible to register for the contest. Limit one (1) entry per contestant.
- How To Enter the Contest: Contest runs January 28, 2023. To enter the contest, submit the entry form provided at https://www.campusfederal.org/entry/?event=VetSchoolOpenHouse2023. Any entry not completed fully will be considered invalid. CFCU will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries. All entries become the property of CFCU and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by CFCU in its sole discretion, and CFCU reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with, violating, or abusing any aspect of the contest.
- Contest Entry Requirements: In the event the Credit Union, in its sole discretion, determines that any Entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or does not otherwise comply with regulatory guidelines, CFCU reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- Determining the Winner: On January 30, 2023, CFCU will select winners randomly from all entrants. You do not need to be present to win.
- Prizes: Campus Federal Gift Basket
Campus Federal will assign a prize to each winner. A CFCU employee will call and/or email the prize winner and the prize winner will be called up to three times during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave messages if messaging service is available. Failure to reach winner during these calls over a 48-hour period of time will result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner drawn from the qualified entries. Winner will be required to follow instructions for claiming prize. Failure of any winner to follow provided instructions and sign and return any required affidavit and release, or to claim a prize or comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions are allowed by winners. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and the Credit Union reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Any federal, state, or local taxes remain the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Contest. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation to the Internet, without any right to edit or approve the promotional piece and without further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Credit Union.