Home Equity Line of Credit
What big expense is on your list? A big addition like a pool? A big project like a home renovation? A getaway to an exotic destination? We can help make it happen!
Why a home equity line of credit?
- It’s convenient and flexible – there’s no requirement that the money is used on your home.
- Interest rates are typically lower than credit card rates.
- You may save on your income taxes with an interest deduction. (Always consult with a tax professional before making tax decisions.)
Benefits of a home equity line of credit.
- Savings of up to $300 in closing costs!1
- Competitive rates
- $5,000 minimum line of credit
- Variable rate of interest indexed to the Wall Street Journal's Prime lending rate2
- Payroll deduction, Bill Pay and transfer payment options available
- No prepayment penalty
1 On lines of credit in which the first draw is $15,000 or more. Some restrictions apply. Contact a Campus Federal representative for more details.
2 Rates are subject to change at any time. All rates are subject to credit approval. Additional fees may apply, including a one-time membership fee of $10 for a new member.