Member Experience Specialist
Campus Federal Credit Union has immediate opening for a Member Experience Specialist. The Member Experience Specialist will be the first to engage our guest and introduce them to the appropriate area within the branch to ensure a positive experience and proper traffic flow within the branch. This position will reside at our Union branch on LSU's campus; however, may be asked to support other branches when needed.
- Promptly greet members, guests and visitors as they enter the branch, identify their needs and guide them to the appropriate place within the Branch
- Provide the first impression for the member and ensure members are served and if they must wait, invite a member to sit in the lounge and offer a beverage while they wait for an FSR to be available
- Sign in guests and visitors and assign a visitor’s badge
- Secures packages and envelopes that are dropped off and routes them to the proper personnel
- Direct members to appropriate employee, log members in to the member service log and monitors members' wait time and transaction time
- Maintains safe deposit access records and mitigates risk during the safe deposit access process
- Assist with branch morning and evening duties to include opening and closing the vault, working and locking the night depository, setting up the teller station with supplies and cash, and balancing the teller window/branch
- Handles routine member inquires, financial transactions, account maintenance and basic problem resolution in an accurate and timely manner
- Actively offer Credit Union products and services to current and prospective members
- Prevent monetary and operational losses by bringing transactions above authority to a supervisor, properly placing holds for loss mitigation, and superior cash handling
- Assume responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Credit Union policies and procedures
- Assist in attaining established Credit Union and branch goals through active participation and promotion of sales activities
- Responsible for ensuring safety of Credit Union assets
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.