Member Service Representative
Campus Federal Credit Union is now hiring a Member Service Representative to join our team in the Member Relations Center. The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members. A key component of this service is to identify member needs and provide appropriate credit union product solutions that will enhance the lives of our members while assisting with all requests through our inbound and outbound initiatives.
- Assists member with inquiries and product servicing via phone, fax, email, web and video chat, and secure messaging
- Processes varies member service requests including financial transactions, check orders, Debit/Credit cards, fraud disputes, stop payment requests, and ACH originations
- Maintains a high knowledge level of all products and services in order to effectively respond to member inquiries and resolve issues
- Actively cross-sells additional products and services to achieve Credit Union goals
- Assists members with accessing all Credit Union digital service offerings
- Process outgoing wire requests accurately and timely
- Communicates suspected member account abuse including potential red flags, elder abuse, or regulatory issues
- Updates members’ mailing address and contact information after diligent member authentication
- Responsible for compliance with all required regulations and policies
- High School diploma/GED and two years of experience in the financial service industry.
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.