Project Manager- Digital Delivery
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Project Manager- Digital Delivery to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members.
This position manages, implements and supports the Credit Union’s Digital Services to ensure optimal experience, availability and security for our members to conduct their banking needs anywhere and anytime.
- Assist in implementing improvements and enhancements to existing digital services by ensuring timely completion of established tasks, working with internal staff and selected vendors, effectively communicating and documenting of various aspects through execution phase of project to deploy systems related to the Credit Union’s member-facing digital services.
- Assist with reviewing and researching the Credit Union’s existing digital services to ensure all are functioning for the best member experience and usability, as well as vendor product offerings and new technologies.
- Prepare data to help improve the efficiency, effectiveness and security of these or provide insight and predictive behavior and recommend changes.
- Collaborate with team members from various internal departments, such as Marketing, Operations, Information Systems, Business Services and Lending, and others, to develop, enhance and promote the Credit Union’s digital services.
- Support digital services issues.
- Send communications for the digital services.
- Assist with training staff and members via written, video or live methods on all aspects of digital services, as well as research and implement systems to continuously improve the training of the digital services.
- Assist with maintaining the Credit Union’s knowledge management and Intranet.
- Assist with assigning and managing other teams with implementing security methods such as digital signatures, SSL, encryption, firewalls, virtual private networks or other security methods that might be used to protect member transactions.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with other credit unions, partners and vendors for greater insight, advice and knowledge.
- Continuously learn about the advancements in technology and recommend ways to improve the member-facing digital services.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of the credit union’s digital services.
- Record, maintain and perform specific department policy and procedures.
- Cross train co-workers.
- Provide backup support to other Digital Delivery positions as necessary and perform other related tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of experience in the technology field.
40 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 6pm. In case of a service down emergency, team members must be willing to work during non-business hours and days. These hours are subject to change and will be dictated by the need to support Campus Federal’s digital services.
Benefits include 100% paid health, dental, LTD insurance for employee. Other benefits include vacation, sick leave, 401k, life insurance and advancement potential. Salary DOE.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.