QA Real Estate Collateral Specialist
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a QA Real Estate Collateral Specialist to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. Providing excellent service to members and to team members of Campus Federal accomplishes this purpose.
- Perform a quality assurance and compliance check on all real estate secured consumer/retail, and mortgage loans to adhere to CFCU policy & guidelines as well as state and federal regulations; identify errors; write exceptions; exercise authority to correct as needed.
- Ensure Loan Officer collected HMDA data is entered correctly in the HMDA system
- Process Subordination Requests; obtain approval
- Track & process re-inscriptions of mortgage for all real estate secured loans to ensure collateral positions are retained
- Quote payoff for all real estate secured loans
- Process Closed Loan Report to ensure collateral is released and mortgages are canceled timely
- Train others
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years real estate loan documentation experience
100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave available immediately upon hire.
Only those most qualified will be contacted.