Senior Business Lender
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Sr. Business Lender/Business Relationship Officer to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members. A key component of this service is to identify member needs and provide appropriate credit union product solutions that will enhance the lives of our members.
- To serve as the primary contact for members or non-members seeking business loans or other business credit/deposit products in order to grow business memberships, the overall business loan portfolio and the overall business deposit portfolio.
- Interview all business loan applicants to determine business needs, loan structure, eligibility for membership and collect financial information and other related documents that will be needed for the underwriting process.
- Review financial information to aide in overall underwriting process and refer to other lines of business.
- Process all applications through the business lending software and maintain credit files.
- Maintain existing relationships, which includes credit administration and portfolio management responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with the internal policies of Campus Federal as well as regulatory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and attend events during working hours and outside of working hours to network with the general business community, the LSU professional schools and professional trade associations.
Bachelor’s Degree in area of specialty and 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Benefits include 100% paid health, dental, LTD insurance for employee. Other benefits include vacation, sick leave, 401k, life insurance and advancement potential. Salary DOE.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.