Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor
Campus Federal Credit Union is seeking a Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor to join our team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist Campus Federal in our Mission, to enhance the lives of our members and the communities we serve. This is accomplished by providing excellent service to members and to team members. A key component of this service is to identify member needs and provide appropriate credit union product solutions that will enhance the lives of our members.
- Manage, order and review all third party documentation including, but not limited to, credit bureaus, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, and verifications of employment/assets to identify and address potential issues
- Responsible for verifying ratios and verify accuracy of AUS findings and program applicability
- Monitor the overall mortgage lending process, identify and resolve issues that could impact timely closure of loans and communicate this to the AVP and loan officer/originator
- Distribute and confirm receipt of all required disclosures to members for electronic signature
- Responsible for preparing closing packages and coordinate construction loan closings
- Coordinate inspections and disburse draws on all construction loans
- Insure that all documents requested by underwriter are obtained and accurate including income, assets, and insurance
- Update the mortgage application system with all accurate information
- Responsible for ensuring loan is prepared for lock with investor
- Conduct a review and verify all documentation for accuracy to ensure it aligns with findings, completeness and is in compliance
- Submit all completed mortgage loan files to investor for approval
- Review underwriting conditions from the investor and obtain necessary documentation to obtain final approval and a Clear to Close
- Communicate effectively and often with the loan officer and members during the loan process regarding loan status
- Coordinate loan closings with member, lender, realtor and title company
- Maintain thorough understanding of various investor’s guidelines and regulatory issues
- Develop and maintain relationships with members, investors and title companies
- Cross-train for the closer/shipper position to act as backup
- Prepare all documentation for Heloc’s, Home Equity loans, lot loans and acreage loans for loan approval, order appraisals and open title.
- Responsible for all closing packages for Mortgage and Heloc’s, Home equity loans and lot loans and acreage loan.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 years expereince in mortgage lending
- Experience in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Benefits include 100% paid health, dental, LTD insurance for employee. Other benefits include vacation, sick leave, 401k, life insurance and advancement potential. Salary DOE.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted. EOE