Campus Federal welcomes the opportunity to serve anyone who is eligible through affiliation with LSU, Select Employee Groups (SEGs), family members, or lives, works or worships in the city of Baton Rouge, Orleans Parish or the MSA of Shreveport, including Caddo, Bossier and Webster Parishes.
Scope of Membership:
- Employees of Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College who work in Louisiana and other personnel who work on the campuses of Louisiana State University;
- Students enrolled in the Louisiana State University System;
- Immediate family members of students who belong to the Credit Union;
- Members of Louisiana State University Alumni Associations;
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union; employees of this Credit Union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families; organizations of such persons;
- Employees, doctors, medical staff, technicians, medical and nursing students and volunteers of University Hospital (formerly Hotel Dieu) who work in New Orleans, Louisiana;
- Employed by one of the companies in our Select Employee Groups;
- Live, study, work, or worship in the city of Baton Rouge;
- Live, study, work, or worship in Orleans Parish;
- Live, study, work, or worship in the MSA of Shreveport, including Caddo, Bossier and Webster Parishes.
If you are not eligible to join Campus Federal through any of the associated groups or affiliations, you can through the American Consumer Council (ACC), a nonprofit advocacy group established in 1987 to protect consumers. Please visit the ACC website to enroll. When opening your Campus Federal account you will need to choose ACC on your application. There are no fees to join ACC when joining while opening your membership at Campus Federal.
Note: In addition to the above qualifiers, you become eligible if your immediate family meets any of the above criteria.
Once your eligibility is determined, we'll need the following three items to verify your membership:
- Drivers License, Passport, Military ID or a State issued ID.
- Payment of the one time nonrefundable membership fee of $5.
- The purchase of one share, par value of $5, in any deposit account. This share must remain on deposit for the duration of your membership.
After completing these 3 simple requirements, you have become an owner in one of the nation's oldest credit unions.
For membership, you must meet eligibility requirements. If you open and close an account within six (6) months of membership date, a fee will be charged. Refer to the Campus Federal Credit Union Fee Schedule document for a current listing of fees/charges. The membership will not be reopened for a period of six (6) months.