Campus Federal has been providing quality financial services to our members and communities we serve since 1934. We are continually looking for self-starters who have an excellent work ethic with the ability to provide ‘world class’ service to join our team.
- Mortgage Lending Manager (Baton Rouge)
Campus Federal Credit Union has immediate opening for a Mortgage Lending Manager in our Baton Rouge office to plan, direct and develop all activities related to residential mortgage loans.
- Manage residential loan activities for the Credit Union.
- Ensure that all approval and closing deadlines are met.
- Recommend revisions to residential lending policies and procedures.
- Ensure changes to policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
- Monitor marketplace for new products and services. Research and report to management on new products/services as needed.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend to CFCU management secondary market investors to ensure an outlet for the sale of conforming mortgages.
- Coordinate pricing of mortgage loans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, title companies and realtors in the market area.
- Keep informed of any changes in government regulations concerning residential mortgage lending, including compliance issues, and implement changes as needed.
- Provide various reports summarizing mortgage loan activity as requested.
- Prepare and provide on-going training for real estate loans to the lending staff.
- Supervise mortgage lending staff to include evaluations.
- Minimum 5 years secondary market experience
- Management experience helpful
- Excellent math and typing skills
- Proficient in the use of PC, keyboard, 10 key adding machine, Word, Excel
Benefits include: 100% paid health, dental and LTD insurance for the employee. Other benefits and dependent benefits available. Generous paid vacation and paid sick leave also available.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.
Culture and Benefits
If you enjoy a fun, energized, rewarding work environment, look no further. At Campus Federal, you’ll work with other enthusiastic, talented professionals who share a common spirit of adventure. Not only will you grow both personally and professionally, you’ll know that your contribution to the company and our members counts. Of course, competitive wages and other benefits come standard with the job. We have been serving Louisiana residents since 1934 and are always looking for great people to continue providing world-class service to the members of our community.
In addition to a rewarding work environment and a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees.
- Full time employees enjoy medical, dental, and long term disability with 100% of their premiums paid by the Credit Union.
- Full time employees are offered the ability to add their spouse and/or child(ren) to medical and dental coverage for a premium.
- Full time employees are offered group life insurance and optional life insurance for their dependents for a premium.
- Full time employees are offered vision coverage for themselves and dependents for a premium.
- Full time employees are offered accident insurance, critical care insurance and short term disability for a premium.
- All employees receive a paid holiday during their birth month for their birthday.
- Paid holidays and sick leave are available immediately upon hire while vacation pay accrues. Sick leave is also available for immediate family members.
- We offer a competitive 401(K) plan in addition to offering a Roth 401(K).
- Advancement potential within the credit union.
- Education, training and tuition assistance are available to all eligible employees.
Campus Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.